Monday, October 6, 2008

Forced Entry!!

loLZ.. YEA YEA... after a loong time huh... anyway this post is for Zhen Ruan, my student.. Well, I promised her thAt I'd post something and here I am.. at 2 a.m. ! anyway am just wondering what I should blog about and i thought, hey, why not just blog about my Blog's title.. well, as u may guess, I'm the kind of person who only sees the glass half empty, if u get what i Mean... I try, and I do try, to be more optimistic, but u know what, only when I think... oh, i'm never going to be able to get this or do this or win something... I actually do!! SIGH... talk about constructive pessimism huh... hahah.. oh and by the way, i Actually WON a lucky draw!!! and yes, WITH my constructive pessimism!! :-p I'm not saying everyone should be pessimistic but, u know.. just don't be too optimistic I guess... oh and yeah, which brings us to the word RAMBLINGS.. hahah guess I've started rambling right about now huh.. lolz.. to all my students, look up the word pessimist in the dictionary and the rest, well, do the same.. I guess that about sums up the explanation of the title of my blog... see ya'll soon... CIAO!

No comments: